Importers,Traders,Stockiest,suppliers and exporters.
Monel alloy is a group of nickel alloys, primarily composed of nickel (up to 67%) and copper, with small amounts of iron, manganese, carbon, and silicon.
Monel alloys metals Stronger than pure nickel, Monel alloys are resistant to corrosion by many agents, including rapidly flowing seawater. They can be fabricated readily by hot- and cold-working, machining, and welding.
monel alloy 400 is a nickel-copper alloy with high strength and excellent corrosion resistance in a range of media, including sea water, hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid and alkalies. monel 400 Used for marine engineering, chemical and hydrocarbon processing equipment, valves, pumps, shafts, fittings, fasteners and heat exchangers.
The free-machining version of Monel alloy 405. A controlled amount of sulfur is added to the alloy to provide sulfide inclusions that act as chip breakers during machining. Other characteristics are essentially the same as those of Monel alloy 405. Used for meter and valve parts, fasteners and screw-machine products.
Monel K500 alloy is a age-hardenable Nickel-Copper alloy which combines the corrosion resistance of Alloy 400 with high strength corrosion fatigue and erosion resistance.
Monel K500 alloy is a nickel-copper alloy, precipitation hardenable through additions of aluminum and titanium.
Monel K500 alloy retains the excellent corrosion resistant characteristics of 400 and has enhanced strength and hardness after precipitation hardening when compared with 400.
Monel alloys Availability
we are supplies Monel 400,404,K-500 & R-405. Most of these grades are available in the form of plate, sheet, pipe, tubing, fittings, bar, wire and rod.
What are the Characteristics of Monel?
- Good resistance to acids such as hydrofluoric and sulfuric acid
- Highly resistant to alkalis
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Stronger than steel
Applications for Monel alloys used?
- Pump shafts, oil-well tools, instruments, doctor blades and scrapers, springs, valve trim, fasteners, marine propeller shafts
- Marine components
- Chemical and hydrocarbon processing equipment
- Valves, pumps, shafts, fittings, heat exchangers
- Industrial heat exchangers
- Boiler feed water heaters
- Chlorinated solvents
- Marine engineering
- Gasoline & freshwater tanks
- Chemical & hydrocarbon processing equipment
Available in form
Monel 400, 404 , K-500 & R-405 is also known for its ease of fabrication compared to other superalloys, and the fact that it is essentially nonmagnetic even at low temperatures. It is available in most popular forms including:
- Rod and Bar (hot-finished and cold-drawn)
- Sheet (cold rolled)
- Strip (cold rolled, annealed, spring tempered)
- Tube and Pipe, Seamless (cold-drawn, annealed and annealed and aged, as-drawn, as-drawn and aged)
- Plate (Hot Finished)
- Wire, Cold Drawn (annealed, annealed and aged, spring temper, spring temper aged)
Other relevant :we also stockiest and suppliers of Nilo alloys which is high temprature resistance alloys where we supply in the form of roundbars,sheets,plates,coils,wires,weldingrods,pipes,tubes,flanges,fittings and fastners.